Bathroom Renovation Process
Remodeling your home can be very stressful. Design build is the answer for managing your stress, and One Week Bathroom is the leader in stress reduction. Each bathroom we remodel is different and unique. To be sure your bathroom meets your expectations, we have outlined the procedure below that explains our process and keeps you informed of the steps involved in making your bathroom your personal sanctuary
1. Our One Week Bathroom Designer will come to your home and measure your current bathroom and talk with you about your needs and expectations. We will go through all of our product lines and other resources with you to get an idea of what you prefer in terms of the style, color and the overall look of your bathroom.
2. One to two weeks later you are contacted and a meeting is arranged to present a design and an estimate for your project. In this meeting you will be shown the materials your estimate is based on. This is your opportunity to make any kind of revisions until you are completely satisfied.
3. Once the estimate is finalized, we ask for a design deposit, finalize the selections for your bathroom and sign a contract for construction. Your bathroom is now ready to be scheduled. We contact you and agree on a start date.
4. Before construction starts, your designer calls you to review the construction process, answer your questions and set your expectations for the week.
5. Production begins and your beautiful, designer-styled bathroom becomes a reality.